Saturday, March 29, 2008

Thing 13

I didn't explore Basecamp but I know a lot of the departments at the U use it for project management. I want to look into it more but I jsut don't have the time to download it and play with it, however I took the tour and it looked like it would have really helped me keep on track with a recent project at work that I needed a timeline, etc. for.

I like Remember the Milk, very similar to another I have used called Sally, where I get messages sent to my cell phone- very useful! PDF converter was a lifesaver before we got our PDF system working at MINITEX. For items I want to share with people but don't want them to change, etc. the PDF converter is a great resource with no technology installation required!

1 comment:

Toland back in HS said...

Did the collection come together? How are the other "Things" coming?