Saturday, March 29, 2008

Thing 14 Library Thing

I actually keep physical notes on the books I have read, but am slowly adding them into my iread application on Facebook rather than Lirbary Thing. I like the Library Thing interface but I use Facebook every day so it is more convienent for me to use iread, but now I noticed Library Thing has an application in Facebook, so maybe I will change... none of my friends are on Library Thing- they are on iRead, so it is nice to see their reviews and suggestions there.

I am looking at using Library Thing for a small library that I might be working with to catalog their small collection. They have virtually no budget so I am looking for a web based system that is super inexpensive and user friendly, and Library Thing might be the answer- we will have to see.

No comments: