Saturday, March 29, 2008

Thing 16 Calculator

I love RPC, and the Assignment calulator- I also love seeing so many schools link to them or adapt them to their own institution. Being a graduate student I have used the University of MN's version of the Assignment Calculator to remind me to to each task and to keep me on tack. I really enjoy the deadlines that are produced, even though they are tentative, and often I have to rework them to fit into my real world schedule... it is nice to see how if I don't procrastinate how much time I have to do things, versus when I wait and everything is due one day after the previous step how hecktic it all is.

I think the most useful past of the RPC is the new teacher version- the worksheets are fabulous, and when I should educators that is what they are so excited about.

No comments: