Saturday, March 29, 2008

Thing 11 Tagging

I have a deciclious accoutn I started over a year ago, but I always forget to use it... I don't care much for the interface. Though sharing and collaborating in it is really easy. The student Art Lirbarians Group I belong to have a delicious account that every one adds to and it works wonderfully. Here is our group delivious account if you would liek to see an active example: http://del.icio.us/arlisnap


I looked at PageKeeper and I think this would be a nice site for me to use with my MORE training- to break it out by weeks, and people can add to it etc.... Good find! Furl I find a bit easier to use and love the plugins so I can use it with IE or Firefox. I need to play aroun with it a bit more but I think I am going to move everything from delicious to FURL... I also like that both have RSS features now- they didn't have that back when I started I don't think. Now I am going to subscribe to the RSS of my ARLISnap account- didn't know about that before! fabulous!

No comments: