Saturday, March 29, 2008

Thing 22 managing info

Today I was overwhelemd. With a long vacation, two national conferences.. I haven't checked my bloglines in 45 days. Well, it was over 2,000 entries. I decided to just wipe it clean and not read them.... I also realized that I can't let it go- I subscribe to a lto of blogs, podcasts etc. and I really need to organize them better and to narrow them down to a core list. That is my resolution this week- to organize my blogline a bit better.

Also, I have great support through my colleagues with web 2.0 stuff, so I hope they will continue sharing sites, networks, etc. with me and vice versa.

Really, keeping up with your aggregator I found is the best way to stay informed, and to LISTEN... lsiten to the radio, to the television etc. that is where I often find interesting programs.... like the Internet history series on the Discovery channel, 60 minutes, listening to NYT podcasts... listening is great, especially for me as I have 2 hours to kill every day while riding the bus.

1 comment:

23 Things said...

Congratulations on finishing all 23! (2,000 posts! that's a lot of blog reading..)